LL. M. Admission Test-2018
- The LLM Course shall be of two years duration which shall be divided into Four Semesters. It shall be based on CBC System prevalent in the University.
- At the time of the admission the candidates must possess a pass degree of the undergraduate law course.
- At the time of admission the candidate must deposit his Migration Certificate / Transfer Certificate at the counter after filling up the prescribed form.
- A candidate must get himself enrolled in the university and department after admission to course so that his name may be mentioned in the class register.
- After admission the candidates must get an I-card prepared immediately.
- After passing the IInd Semester and/ or IVth Semester the student shall deposit the requisite fee within 15 days of the declaration of result in the University. After deposition the fee he must get his I-card prepared for the next session in Proctor Office.
- He shall also be required to report in the Department and get his name registered in the class register along with a copy of fee receipt and mark sheet; otherwise his name shall not be forwarded to Controller of Examinations.
- Student shall be required to attend the classes regularly as per the classes allotted to them in the time table.
- No student shall be allowed to appear in the exam if they fail to attend 75% of the classes as per Bar Council and UGC Rules.